Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From Part I to the Next Season

First, I realize that my last blog is entitled “Part I,” which indicates that there should be a part II. However, I’m pretty sure it’s not going to happen in the near future since it didn’t even happen when I had some time to do it. There are a few blogs that need to be written to wrap up my time in Uganda; for one reason or another, though, I didn’t invest the mental/emotional energy into processing things like I should have. I wanted to quickly write them before beginning a blog for Los Angeles, but I won’t ever get around to writing blogs for here if I do that. All that to say, for now I’m going to have to skip ahead and leave out some stuff. However, feel free to ask any questions you may have. So, now my blog is shifting from life in Uganda to thoughts on life in LA.

0 comments: